One of the questions I get asked a lot is how we manage traveling and carrying all of our kids gear. I have seen far to many parents, including myself one time at the Las Vegas airport, struggling to carry their toddlers car seat while also carrying said toddler and their luggage. Don’t be that parent and get yourself a Car Seat Transporter, I promise it will save your life! I’ve been using Brica’s SmartMove (previously called Roll N Go) Car Seat Transporter for 6 months now and I won’t ever go back to the days of struggling to manage all of our belongings. Here’s me using my SmartMove Car Seat Transporter on our trip to NY. I was able to carry both the girls, Jordyn’s car seat, my luggage, and their diaper bag all by myself!
The SmartMove Car Seat Transporter is very easy to attach the car seat to the transporter. Here’s a video showing how simple it really is and how quick you can do it.
What I Love:
- It transports my toddlers heavy car seat and contains her at the same time…. I mean do I really need to list anything else? Lol
- It’s very easy to attach the car seat to the transporter
- It supports up to 100lbs- my Chicco Nextfit weighs 25lbs so I have until the girls weigh 75lbs to use it
- The transporter allows you to push or pull the car seat
- The transporter folds down compactly, easily fitting in the overhead bins of the aircraft
Here’s a video of me using it on one of our trips showing you how you can pull or push it.
- If you don’t plan to use your car seat on the plane and are using the transporter just to gate check your stroller it doesn’t provide protection for your car seat
- Although it fits most convertible and forward facing car seats Brica doesn’t provide a list of the compatible ones so you will need to buy and test it with yours before getting to the airport
Conclusion: It’s a lifesaver if you always gate check your stroller or use it on the plane especially if you travel frequently and even more so if you park at the airport and have to walk to your car.
Disclosure: “Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. The commissions earned help me offset the costs of running this blog so please support if you choose to purchase, it is much appreciated.”