When traveling the world, especially as a parent you often have to adapt and go without some of the luxuries we are afforded at home. I’ve learned on many occasions this includes a high chair at a restaurant. When Jordyn and Kennedy were newborns to about 4 months holding them in my arms or in the carrier while eating was easy. However, once they became active, trying to eat while holding them, especially something that required two hands, like a sandwich, became an Olympic Sport. I am so happy I discovered My Little Seat, the travel high chair.
Travel high chairs are not only good for restaurants that don’t provide high chairs but great for when the restaurant’s high chair is filthy, which I find a lot are. It’s also good for when going to a friend or family members house for dinner, instead of lugging your bulky high chair, you can pack your travel high chair. When traveling with the girls the last thing I want to do is lug around more crap. I love that My Little Seat is compact, no bigger than the size of my palm and super thin. It comes with a fabric carrying pouch making it easy to travel with.
So how does My Little Seat work? It fits on most chairs, round, square, or ones with poles by simply sliding the fabric over the chair, tying the straps to the back of the chair, and clipping your baby in. It’s very easy to assemble and takes about 2 minutes.
Pros and Cons of the My Little Seat Travel High Chair
What I Love:
- Folds down to the size of a diaper making it easy to pack and carry around
- Extremely easy to assemble
- It has a 5 point harness to keep baby stabilized
- Fits both round and square chairs and has holes for pole chairs
- Machine washable
- Comes with a carrying pouch
- Affordable at $24.99
- Does not boost your child’s height so depending on the height of the table they won’t be able to see over it
- Your child sits directly on the chair so if you have a messy eater the chair can get dirty unless you put something on top of it before sitting your child down
Available Styles of the My Little Seat Travel High Chair
I was gifted this My Little Seat to try out for Kennedy, however, all opinions are my own and true. Disclosure: “Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. The commissions earned helps me offset the costs of running this blog so please support if you choose to purchase, it is much appreciated.”