When traveling and staying in hotels, Airbnb’s, or when staying with family there may not be a toddler bed available for your little one or there may not be enough beds or a big enough one for your entire family to sleep together. This has happened to us many times: even though we requested two beds for our hotel room, we only got one or we stayed in an Airbnb with only one bed. This is why I love our Junior Toddler Travel Bed from The Shrunks. It is an air mattress specifically designed for kids. The Shrunks Junior Toddler Travel Bed comes with everything you need as pictured below: the mattress and carrying case, foot pump, and a sheet.
Here you can see even though it is low to the ground it still has raised sides to prevent your child from rolling off.
As mentioned before it also comes with the perfect sized fitted sheet.
- It comes with everything you need, foot pump, carrying case and fitted sheet.
- It only weighs 2.6lbs with the pump and sheet included making it very easy to travel with even by plane, not weighing your bag down.
- Good for ages 2+, my daughter continues to use it as a very above averaged height 3-year-old.
- My daughter loves sleeping on it, she has never complained and actually looks forward to her “own little bed”.
- It has saved us a lot of money when booking Airbnb’s, we often book a one bedroom Airbnb which is cheaper than a 2 bedroom because we know our daughter will still be comfortable in her own bed that we bring.
- It can support up to 150lbs.
- The foot pump isn’t the best and it takes a while to blow it up using it. I have another pump for a different project that I use instead.
These are the dimensions of the toddler travel bed when inflated:
- Inflated size: 52 x 27 x 9 (inches), 132 x 68 x 23 (cm)
- Approximate deflated size: 16 x 7 x 7 (inches), 40 x 18 x 18 (cm)
I received this product from The Shrunks but as always all opinions are my own and true.