At home Jordyn sleeps in a big girl double bed but with bed rails so she doesn’t fall off. When we travel, bringing our bed rails from home is not possible due to their size but she still needs protection from falling off. The solution has always been that she sleeps in between my husband and I which isn’t the most comfortable sleeping arrangement. I’m glad to say that will not be the case again now that we have discovered the Wally Inflatable Bed Rails by The Shrunks. Besides the most important fact that the Inflatable Bed Rails actually work to prevent your child from falling off the bed, they are easy to travel with. As you can see below, the bed rail and the pump both fit in a bag about the size of my hand.
How the Shrunks Inflatable Bed Rails Work
Pros and Cons of the Shrunks Inflatable Bed Rails
What I Love:
- It takes 5 mins to assemble
- It comes with a foot pump that inflates and deflates the bed rails and doesn’t require electricity
- It stays in place throughout the night
- It comes with a carrying case and is extremely compact for light travel
- It comes with two patches in case you have a leak so you don’t have to replace the entire rail
- They come with a 2-year warranty where you can get them replaced for any reason, no questions asked
- It’s a great solution for when traveling the world or spending the night at a relatives house that doesn’t have kid proof rooms
- I honestly haven’t come across any downfalls of the product yet. It works just as well as the standard bed rail we have been using at home.
Conclusion: The product works well as is an amazing solution for avoiding your little one falling off the bed or sleeping uncomfortably in between two people. The double pack is $36.11 and I paid $30 for the single bed rail I purchased for Jordyn’s room that isn’t compact enough to travel with.